2016 Is the 20th Anniversary of Missouri Trailblazing.

Thank you to all who have helped and supported us all these years!
________________________________________________________________________

February Trail Tip

February is my favorite time to start planning the years trail rides and getting a checkup for our horses, Hank, and I.

I make an appointment with my veterinarian to have Coggins drawn, have a general checkup done, and get the year's vaccination.  I make an appointment for me and Hank this month too for our yearly checkup.  This way I get the Coggins papers back in plenty of time for Spring riding season.

Then I sit down and make a list of the places I want to ride this year.  We start with the easier, shorter trails first, and work up to the longer more challenging trails as the year goes on.  I haven't had the opportunity to do this planning part for several years now because I knew I couldn't get out and ride the public trails.  This year I'm excited to say I've been making plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment